- 95 gallon toter w/ wheels and bin available
- Weekly reliable service
- Bulk Items
- Special pick-ups
- E-waste pick ups
- Please place your trash out the night before for collection.
- Please place your trash and recycle out were visible to drivers. Do not hide it behind any trees or shrubs.
- Do not place any items next to the trash that you would not want disposed of.
- The weekly limit for trash is 6-30 gallon bags
- Bulk items can be removed at an additional fee, please call the office prior to your normal service day to schedule a bulk item. Any questions about an item that you want to dispose of please call the office.
- Waste Tag for yard waste can be accessed through the form tab
GLASS- We recycle clear, brown and green glass. All containers are to be rinsed out and all lids are to be removed! Throw all lids in the trash. No light bulbs or broken glass.
CANS- We recycle aluminum and metal cans. All cans are to be rinsed out!
PLASTICS- We recycle #1 and #2 plastics only. All plastics are to be rinsed out and lids must be removed! Throw all lids in the trash!
NEWSPAPER / MAGAZINES- Please place in a brown paper bags or tie into bundles. Do not place in plastic bags!
PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER MATERIALS!!!!!
Reams has a commingled program, which means you may mix all recycling materials together in the bin. Newspapers and magazines may be placed beside the bin for easy visibility.
Please , please rinse out all containers!!
MUST HAVE ALL TRASH AND RECYCLING PLACED OUT AT THE CURB THE EVENING BEFORE YOUR PICK UP!
If all the above rules are not followed, we can not recycle your materials!!
Thank you for your cooperation. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions that you may have.
If you would like to set up a new account please go to the form page and fill out the agreement.
Special Pick Up & Junk Removal Services
We provide a special pick- up service for those customers requiring removal of a large amount of debris or items that are not accepted for weekly trash pickup.